Kia Seltos has created a lot of talk in the market with its convenient driver favorable functions and its spaciousness. It’s one of the most revolutionary Kia Invented SUVs.
What separates it from the other competitors is its upgraded features that are more self-reliant. These reliant functions like braking systems, and valid engines have given drivers and passengers the best comfort an SUV can provide.
The question is – Can other cars be substituted for Kia Seltos or are there cars similar to Kia Seltos? How many functions they can perform to get in line with the former?
Cars Similar To Kia Seltos
Kia Seltos may lack in something that the other cars can fulfill and there is vice versa. But what are the same SUVs that can give mileage, comfortability, style, and much more on similar grounds? Let’s contemplate!
1. Audi Q3
Audi Q3 gives expected good performance and it abides by all the safety components. All this makes the stakes high for Audi Q3 that it will be equal or come in the category of cars similar to Kia Seltos.
- Groundbreaking fuel effectiveness – The general fuel efficiency that is accepted by the car-based government is 7.1 Litres to 8.1 liters. This efficiency is expected up to the radar of 100 kilometers. In Seltos and Q3, the fuel efficiency is 16.5km/l and 17.32 km/l which fit the above standards appropriately. This fuel productivity factor has come into action with the fluctuations in the fuel economy.
- Safety Through Lights – Kia Seltos and Audi Q3 have both amazing front lights considering the safety factor at best. These lights are the ultimate shapeshifter as a sensor changes them analyzing the time outside. These lights add to the car’s frontal visual appeal. Similarly, the lighting system that has been attached to both the cars has longevity up to maximum.
- Braking System Works Amazingly – Kia Seltos and Audi Q3 both have disc braking mechanisms. This mechanism is better than others because it doesn’t hold onto the wheels directly. The friction in these cars is controlled by these brakes in such a way that the wheels stop running without any dragging.
2. Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai Tucson may look a little hard to believe car the way it is full of technological features. But it matches Kia Seltos with many realities and may add to the category of “cars similar to Kia Seltos”.
- Good Drivetrain – Both Hyundai Tucson and Kia Seltos have an all-wheel drive. This drive makes sure that the tires move at a different pace during any turn whether it is a U-turn or a slight turn. This variety in the speed of wheels can make way for sludgy, uneven, or minor potholes. Car specialists are working more on this technology to make the ride more comfortable for car parts and people.
- Spacious Front and Backroom – The space filled in the front and the backside of Kia Seltos and Hyundai Tucson is sufficient to rest while any journey. It lessens the stress on the body because both have 41.5 inches of legroom. This legroom falls appropriate to let the driver drive without any physical stress or tension.
- Unimaginable Exterior – Hyundai Tucson has an amazing appearance from the outside just like Kia Seltos. In both these cars’ exteriors, maximum attention is given to the details. Cars have been carved in such a way that they look edgy, detailed, gorgeous, and useful at the same time. The grills of the former and latter give the effect of embedded crystals. In both cars, LED has been secured at the far corner of the sides giving these cars a special look.
3. 2021 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
According to motor and wheels “Chevrolet TrailBlazer can last for many hours with 76 liters of fuel tank hence it is similar to Kia Seltos. But what are the other features matchable with Kia Seltos?
- Decent Horsepower – Where 2022 Kia Seltos gives the horsepower of 146, Chevrolet TrailBlazer is near to it by 137. These Horsepower numbers are considered good because these cars are creating this power with a maximum of 6200rpm. 6200rpm means the piston is taking the plunge and jumping to complete these many rotations in a car. As both these cars are SUVs this is expected of them and yes they will save fuel with this performance.
- Measurements Are Twins – The length, width, height, and rooms for both the cars are 98 percent the same which makes them alike. Both the vehicles have 40 inches of headroom, in the front, which proves to be adequate. There is enough leg room too which is 41.4 inches and 40.9 inches long accommodating the tallest legs. Since each seat is wide there is enough shoulder room too in both the car options.
- Better Transmission – Transmission in Kia Seltos and Chevrolet TrailBlazer is good than some of the peers in the market. Expectedly, both cars have CVT-based transmission fitted to them. This transmission has a way with the gears. As long as the gear will change, CVT will keep on shifting which will directly help the engine to perform splendidly.
4. 2022 Jeep Compass
The fact that makes Jeep Compass so special is its upgraded features, especially its visual appeal. Is it only about the appearance or much more than that? Let’s find out how much it matches the charm of Kia Seltos.
- Comfortable Seating Arrangement – In the 2022 Jeep Compass and Kia Seltos there are 5 seats. Seats are made of supreme leather and are comfier at the extreme. These seats have a good width and height to relax the passenger and driver. Even if there is some disturbance on the road, these seats keep the body undisturbed.
- Exteriors Are Supreme – Both Kia Seltos and upgraded Jeep Compass have widths of 60.3 and 62.4 inches. The height stands tall at 64.8 inches and 63.6 inches. These measurements are adding a lot of beauty to the car. The producers have used these dimensions and given a unique touch to both the cars.
The grill of the Jeep Compass has little squares giving it an interesting look. The backside has been sculpted in such a way that it appears to be rich and elite.
- Fuel And Its Economy – The fuel capacity that 2022 Jeep Compass and Kia Seltos can afford is 13.2 and 13.5 gallons. People don’t have to wait at the gas station because these cars have enormous fuel tanks.
Within this capacity, both cars can cross 30 and 31 miles per gallon. This volume is best considering the fuel which is being burnt. Hence both these cars are capable of saving a lot of fuel in their lifetime which will make them the most affordable SUVs.
5. Honda CR-V
The Honda CR-V is similar to the Kia Seltos. The car offers an excellent cabin space and the drives are pleasant. Although the media screen size is small, driving the Honda CR-V could be fun.
- Impressive design: A new bumper has been integrated in the front end of the car. Besides, you would love the grille treatment which has been blacked out. This car also comes with some new alloy wheel designs. Apart from this, when you compare this car to the Kia model, they look almost similar on the sides. However, the doors have a little garnish work on their lower parts. Even the bumpers at the rear look similar, and the manufacturers have added a few accents on the bar. The taillights now come with a darker garnish.
- Practicality: The Honda CR-V is a practical car, particularly when you consider the cabin design. This makes it ideal for young families. The manufacturer has highly prioritized comfort and space. The control section is located centrally, and the car comes with the provision of a wireless phone charger. The cup holders are of good size, and you also have a removable tray section. Besides, the bottle holders and door pockets come with practical designs.
- Fuel economy: The fuel economy of the CR-V is impressive, and the exact mileage depends on the model you go for. The 2.0-liter non-turbo engine consumes around 7.6 liters of fuel while traveling 100 Kms.
6. Hyundai Santa Fe
Although the Kia Santos gives you optimal value for money, the Hyundai Santa Fe gives it tough competition. The Santa Fe comes with some amazing features like wireless phone charging, a new grille design, and advanced safety features.
- Practical design: When you compare the Hyundai Santa Fe to other mid-sized SUVs, its practical design gives it an outright edge. The car can seat seven people, and the third row is a bit clumsy. However, you would love the generous headroom in the second row even when the car comes with a sunroof. Beside the front seat for the passenger, you will find a power adjustment feature beside the bolster. So, people sitting at the back have the liberty to move it as required. Even the third-row has got cupholders on both sides.
- Fuel consumption: With a Hyundai Santa Fe, the combined fuel economy would be 10.5 liters per 100 Kms. Well, this makes the car a little low on fuel economy. Even if you use all four wheels with the diesel engine, the car has got room to improve on this ground. However, when you drive through the highways, the car can run the same distance with 6.1 liters.
- Driving comfort: The Santa Fe offers great driving comfort to the owners. Even the Kia Seltos struggled to deliver this level of comfort, ease, and connection to its users. Moreover, the latest models of this car offer far better drivability and comfort than the older ones. However, the car now has a different suspension mechanism, which makes it a bit less sporty.
7. Ford Escape
Just like the Kia Santos, the Ford Escape is incredibly easy to drive. The car comes loaded with standard features that you would love using. Moreover, the owners admire the lively styling of the car. This is a new-generation car, that can seamlessly serve as your family vehicle.
- Appealing design: While the previous Escapes came with boxy designs with sharp creases and angular shapes, the newer model looks smooth and sleek. In place of the aggressive look, this SUV comes with a rather traditional profile. The bonnet is long and low, and the cabin space looks generous. Ford has also reduced the car’s height while the car is a bit wider. Altogether, you would love the sleek design of the car. Some of these models also come with dual exhaust and privacy glass. The sporty body comes with side skirts, rear bumpers, and a sizable rear wing.
- Practicality: Ford has largely prioritized practicality while manufacturing this model. You would love the excellent headroom and legroom. The front seatbacks come with a ‘scooped out’ design. For the second row, there’s a mechanism of rolling on the rails, until the seats lock themselves in the right space to generate adequate boot space. Besides, you can contract and expand this space as you need. The cabin has adequate space, and the door pockets are super-sized. There’s a large center console box, while the rear ones have tiny door pockets. The car also has two USB ports each for Types A and C cables. Across all the variants, you will find a wireless phone charger along with a couple of 12V power outlets.
- Fuel economy: Considering the average mileage across all the models and drives of the Ford Escape, you can expect the car to cover 100 Kms. with 8.6 liters of fuel. In case you want to save significant costs on fuel, it would be wise to go for the plug-in hybrid model. With this, your car can achieve 100 Kms. of distance with only 1.5 Liters.
8. BMW X2
This model from BMW would be a decisive pick for car enthusiasts with a fascination for luxury brands. Considering the brand value, it would be a great bargain when you check out its similarities with the Kia Seltos. Well, it doesn’t have the peculiar looks of a racy car.
- Design: The car comes with a pretty design. BMW X2 carries the legacy of the brand, and it is inclined towards the lifestyle aspects of the purchase. Besides, compared to the X1, the headlights are sleeker. Moreover, you would love the kidney grille of BMW in this car. Altogether, it carries a gracious stance. The car’s nose is a little high, but the manufacturer has taken efforts to prevent it from looking square-rigged.
- Practicality: Compared to the X1 model, this one is a bit compact. Besides, the overall size is shorter, and the car comes with a lower roof. However, the rear seats provide a good degree of comfort with their space. To make additional space for headroom, the brand has thinned out the roof lining slightly. The legroom seems to be enough, and you can comfortably accommodate your boots. There are two cupholders for the passengers in the front seat. In the armrest, you will come across the wireless charging cable.
- Fuel consumption: Although this is a luxury SUV, the fuel economy seems to be impressive. The BMW uses around 7.4 liters of fuel for traveling 100 Kms. the car comes integrated with the braking energy recovery and stop-start mechanisms to conserve power.
Till now we have talked about 8 cars that you can choose instead of Kia Seltos. Hyundai Tucson, in particular, has many parts that are built just like Kia Seltos. On the other hand, Seltos parent company came with a similar SUV called the Sonnet. Chevrolet TrailBlazer is the jackpot for people as it is efficient.
All the above cars come with their own set of different features but what they all have in common is Kia Seltos. So, if you are a fan of Kia Seltos but want some affordable, efficient, and charming cars then you can look out for the cars above.