Some buy cars based on their performance, while some choose them based on their names. If you are a car-geek, you are familiar with the alphabetical order in which cars are listed in an automobile magazine.
Can you remember some car names starting with the letter K? To strengthen your memory, here’s a list of car names whose initial letter starts from K.
Car names that start with K
Keating is a British manufacturer of kit-cars that was founded by Anthony Keating. Since the brand’s launch in 2006, Keating has made five supercar models, namely-
- Berus: This model features rear lights that use advanced LED technology to mimic a snake’s red eyes. The car can accelerate from 0-60 miles per hour in just 3.1 seconds. It comes with a V8 LS alloy engine with a horsepower of 630.
- Bolt: Launched in 2013, Keating Bolt uses lightweight materials to reduce the power to weight ratio. This model has a top speed of 340 miles per hour. It comes with a supercharger that can switch to higher speed within milliseconds. Consequently, Keating Bolt provides an output between 1000 and 2500 horsepower.
- TKR: This model supposedly hit 260 miles per hour at Salt Lake Flats in California. However, the car broke down before it could complete its journey, and the claim was declared void. In 2010, the car again tried to break the speed record but crashed once again.
- SKR: Just like the TKR, this car comes with a V8 engine and drives through rear transaxles. It accelerates from 0 to 60 mph(miles per hour) in 4 seconds.
- ZKR: This model can generate up to 60 hp and accelerate to 60 miles per hour in 3.6 seconds.
Alert: Interested to know about cars with different letters? Here’s a complete list with S
KTM AG  is a motorcycle and sports car manufacturer that is partly owned by Bajaj Auto. The brand developed its ultra-ultra light supercar in June 2008, which is comfortable too.
Several models of the KTM X-Bow have been manufactured since its launch.
These models include-
- KTM X-Bow ROC(2009)- The model has a feather-light carbon body with lightweight alloy wheels and sports suspension. It comes with a 2-liter engine and 236 hp.
- KTM X-Bow Superlight(2009)- Made from carbon fibers, this model features a 2-liter engine and 240 hp. It comes with a 6-speed manual transmission adjustable performance suspension.
- KTM X-Bow GT4- This model comes with a 6-gear Hollinger transmission that provides fast and automatic gear change. For safety, the GT4 has FIA certified rain light, a seamless braking system, a crash box, and other unique features.
- KTM X-Bow GTX(scheduled for 2022)- The model is anticipated to have an ultra-light body with an ergonomic design and better performance. The GTX is set to compete with premium sports cars at a much lower price.
KIA Motors is the second largest car manufacturing brand in South Korea. KIA automobiles are unique for the sharp and sleek design that lends them a powerful personality. 
Some of the company’s popular models include-
- KIA Cadenza/K7- The Kia Cadenza is a luxury sedan that was launched in 2010. The model comes with a 3.3-liter V6 engine and has a horsepower of 290. The sedan was restyled for 2020 and is supposed to be available on Technology and Limited.
- KIA Rio/K2- This model is set to launch in December 2022. It shares its engine with Hyundai’s i20. The exterior contains the typical Tiger Nose, while the interior is pretty spacious.
- KIA Mohave/Borrego- It is an SUV launched in the United States and South Korea in 2008. The model has adjustable air suspension, comes with hill descent control and automatic transmission. It has either the the3literr VGT diesel V6 engine or the 4.6 liters V8 Hyundai Tau engine.
Kremer Racing is a German motorsports team that is famous for designing cars like Porsches. Founded by Erwin and Manfred Kremer, the brand has always competed with Porsches.
Kremer sells its cars to people who cannot afford the original Porsche cars but want a similar performance.
Some models of the Kremer cars are as follows-
- 935 K1
- 935 K2
- 962 K6
- K8 Spyder
Korres Engineering was founded by Dimitris Korres that mainly handled several civil engineering projects.
It primarily focuses on structure relocation, vehicle design, and development.
Since 2002, Korres developed a series of cars named P1 to P4, P4 being the latest. P4 is the first authentic Greek supercar that is suitable for every terrain.
The car has a unique suspension system with an all-rounder interconnection between wheels.
It can adjust its height based on the terrain and has a powerful shock-absorbing system. Korres P4 has a sharp design with 7 liters LS7 V8 Corvette engine.
Established in 2015, Karma Automotive  manufactures luxury electric cars. The brand sells its cars mainly in North and South America, Europe, and the Middle East.
In November 2019, the company had to let go of 200 employees owing to a poor financial situation. However, in July 2020, Karma raised $100 from its investors.
The electric car models of Karma Automotive include-
- Revero GT- This model won the 2020 Luxury Green Car of the Year Award from the Green Car journal. It has a Launch Control feature that is absent in the original Revero. This model also has a great acceleration that can shoot from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.8 seconds.
- Pininfarina GT- This is an electric hybrid with the original Revero chassis with a body designed by Pininfarina.
- SC1 Vision- This is a fully electric car that is roofless and comes with scissor doors. This model was introduced in 2019.
- SC2 Concept- Similar to the SC1 Vision, this model also has scissor doors.
- GS Series- This series of electric cars is supposed to be launched in 2022. Interestingly, the GS series will have a battery-electric sedan, and the price of this line will be comparatively lower.
7) Kaiser Frazer
Henry J.Kaiser and Joseph W.Frazer started off the Kaiser-Frazer Corporation in 1945.
By 1946, over 11,000 cars, if the corporation were sold, and in 1948, the sales further increased. In 1963, the company changed its name to Kaiser-Jeep.
Some cars of the company include-
- Kaiser Darrin
- Kaiser Dragon
- The Vagabond Hatchback
However, Kaiser Industries  sold the company to American Motors Corporation (AMC) in 1970 and departed from the automobile industry.
AMC also received the General Products Division, which they renamed AMC General. AMC General is still functioning and is famous for the manufacture of Hummer H1.
Now you have the list of car names starting with the letter K. This list can help you in organizing car models with convenience. Do you know any other car names that start with the same alphabet?